Triple Glazed Windows – 28mm Triple Glazing
Sureglaze 28mm triple glazed windows achieve a maximum U Value of 1W/m2K which makes a Sureglaze triple glazed window better than an A rated window by 0.4W/m2K U Value. Triple glazing is 40% better in performance than the best available in double glazing as an A Rated double glazed window in the UK must achieve a maximum U Value of 1.4W/m2K.
The energy efficiency and sound proofing of the window are dramatically improved when adding in an extra pane of glass. The glass is made up using dual warm edge spacer bars and finally it is also dual argon gas filled.
The 28mm thickness on our standard triple glazed window consists of three 4mm panes of glass with two 8mm warm edge spacer bars.
Make your home more energy efficient and sound proof; get your free quote now.
- A+ Rated for energy efficiency
- Document L compliant
- Security enhanced and approved to BS7950
- 72mm frame outer frame as standard (52mm & 62mm optional)
- 28mm argon filled glass unit
- Decorative sculptured edge detail on all faces
- Multi chamber profile
- Profile integrated gasket
- Internally glazed for enhanced security
- Fully steel reinforced
- Fusion welded
- Dual Argon gas filled with low E coated glass glass
- Dual warm edge spacer bars
- Fire escape compliant hinges with easy clean feature on all requested side opening windows
- Multi point locking systems with upgraded locking points for large openers as standard
- Variety of coloured handles
- Scratch resistant
- Impact resistant
- Weather resistant
- RAL code colour palette
- Virtually maintenance free